Monday, May 7, 2007

Procrastination Rocks!

In homage to a fellow procastinating, ADD-suffering, just plain wacky blogger--Dori (aka: Nessa) I will relay my similar method of avoiding neccessary duties.

Tomorrow is my much dreaded ASL final. I should be studying for it and I am aware of this fact. And I intend to do just that....when I have absolutely no choice. As an alternative to doing this vile, destestable task, I have busied myself with many pointless time-passers. Here is my list of things I've done to avoid studying for aforementioned ASL final:

1. Play spider solitaire at least 75 times because I just have to play untill I win and then when I do win I must play until I win again....and so it goes.
2. Cruise the web as though I actually have some sort of purpose there.
3. Watch mundane television shows about people who reproduce like bunnies on steroids.
4. Stare blankly at nothing for long stretches of time while contemplating the meaning of life: is there more to life than shiny chickens, my cats and spider solitaire?
5. Chat with my cats as though they give a rat's ass what I'm saying when the word food is not involved.
6. Drink excessive amounts of mountain dew and koolaid.
7. Run to the bathroom frequently to donate processed dew and koolaid to the porceline god.
8. Set up an elaborate battle between my stapler and my cutsie desk decor toys.
9. Re-read a mystery novel even though I remember not only who-dun-it, but how as well.
10. Blog about pointless frivolities.

So there it is, the procrastinators list of how not-to.

Later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that bunnies on steroids would have a harder time procreating, as steroids shrink the testes and generally make a bunny less concerned about engaging in that sort of behavior.
And, wouldn't it be more of an offering to the porcelain god, rather than a donation? Is thee porcelain god in need of charity? Is the porcelain god destitute?
These are questions in need of answers.

Anonymous said...

Ditch myspace. At the severe risk of being flamed horrendously, myspace is to blogspot as middle school is to college.

Anonymous said...

I guess that makes me the resident middle schooler!!! I LOOOOOVE MySpace!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I am a middle schooler also, I am on myspace alot. Oh well, don't care if I am in middle school, I am having fun!

Kizzle