Saturday, October 11, 2008

You're In My Blog, You're In My Soul

Wow, guess I haven't been here in a while. And I can't stick around long seeing as how it's 3 am-ish and I have to work at noon and all. Anywho, I just got a wild hair and decided to actually blog--crazy idea, I know. So here goes.

I love these Time Life music infomercial things. "For only a hundred bucks you can buy a bunch of songs from back in the day! Everything you love is in this collection!!" Now, that is just not true. I love lots of things that I just bet you aren't in that collection. Got any good zombie flicks in that collection? I didn't think so. False advertisement, that. Sadly, I must admit this rock ballads collection is better than most--I found myself singing along more than once now. Stupid infomercials.

I am going to see my big bro, sis in law, the kid and the baybee next week! Mrs. Coke is travelling with me--yea! We made a playlist on my ipod just for the occasion. And I get to see the Kid in some play. Totally beyond excited.

My cats are sitting here glaring at me. It's past the time I usually pour more food in their dishes so they're giving me the evil eye to let me know I'm treading on thin ice here.

I have decided that my work should not hire anymore girls under the age of 20 or 21. All the younger ones seem to be unable to withstand the rigors of working at a consignment shop. A CONSIGNMENT SHOP for cryin' in the sink! It is not rocket science folks! These little nitwitts are dropping like flies. Mind you, their personalities are not of such calliber to merrit missing them, it just sucks to be short on employees.

Still completely and utterly loathe homework.

Wow, my desk is really messy.
I should have probably done some homework tonight instead of watching that truly awful cheesy horror flick. Oh well.
I like this desk much better than my old one.
Why do waffles have all those little squares? Don't they come from waffle irons?
This country needs a George Carlin day.
I hate cars.
My wallet is soo cute. Black exterior, hot pink interior. Way cute.

This blog has really sucked butt, but what do you expect? I'm beyond a bit rusty and tired as hell. I'm outta here for now folks.

Keep rockin'! (stupid infomercial)

2 comments:

Kizzle said...

mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm,. yep!!!!!!!!! shit its 4 am!!! ACK!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!! you blogged¡¡¡ My world is skewed, down is up, up is down, McCain is charismatic....