Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On the blog again

Hello all--me again. Thought I'd post some oh so adorable pics of the Baybee and the Kidd. Also had one teeny tiny rant to get out of my system. Why do people feel that keeping their child from annoying innocent people as an optional thing? What on earth posses someone to bring their obnoxious, rude, nerve-shattering brat child with them to a store only to let them run amok without paying a bit of attention to their horrific behavior? After dealing with three such children in one night at work, my determination to avoid procreation has turned to something akin to the stuff they make the little black box (on planes) out of--only stronger. Grrr.

On a more chipper note, my nieces are adorable and sweet and practically perfect in every way!

Still truly detest homework with a passion.

Later gators!

Me

No comments: