Thursday, February 14, 2008

Insert title here

Hi again--just me, blogger of few blogs. I have been away for far too long I suppose. I mean, it isn't fair to keep my rapiar wit and sensational life from you folks. It's not like my life is exceedingly dull or filled with monotonous activity or anything. Oh wait, yes it is--it's exactly like that. I go to school. I go to work. I do homework. I....um...well, sometimes I talk on the phone. Oh yeah, and I watch TRU tv quite a bit. And I...ummm....actually, that about sums up the life of me. I have no life. I am dullness personified. I am bordom in the flesh. I am completely ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Good grief.

So let's ee what I can come up with to write about. Well, the parking lot at school is my current favorite thing to rant about, so here ya go. Living in Iowa involves dealing with snow--duh, right? Well, apparently the young gooberknobs I am surrounded by at MMC failed to consider this fact before driving to class. We have had snow this winter, admittedly more snow than average----tons of the fluffy white crap has accumulated all over the place. Parking lots are particularly yucky. I personally do not believe this fact entitles people to simply leave their common sense at home when they head to school. Just to give you an idea, the parking lot I am ranting about is set up to have a total of 6 rows of cars. One on either side of the parking lot and four in between them. Like this: l ll ll l. Fairly simple, right? WRONG! It now looks like this: l lll l. Or this: l ll l l. What is wrong with this picture? There are folks who end up with a car in front of them and one behind them. The rows have narrowed so that larger vehicles like SUVs cannot get through and have to back up until they come to a turn off, which is difficult since there are cars behind them and most of the turn off isles have been rendered obsolete by the morons parking wherever they desire. I am personally a firm believer in the drunken monkey theory. I think folks get out of there car at the entrance to the parking lot and hand their keys over to intoxicated primates. I simply cannot fathom that college students--people who were intelligent enough to make it into MMC--could possibly be so inept and idiotic when it comes to parking. So there.

My apartment manager came to put saran wrap stuff on my living room window today as the window has become my arch enemy in the fight against freezing my keister off. It was really nifty to watch him wrestle the plastic and the blinds and the tape and such, just to cover one big window. But it is done now and it looks all spiffy and such and the evil window will have to contend with the plastic to let in icky cold air now. YEA!

Random thoughts:
My desk sucks. It's way too small. No homework space.
Why is my Downy ball on my desk?
When will Dart stop being terrified of the freshmatic sprayer thing??
Why do I have so many books scattered everywhere?
Why am I still blogging when I should be getting ready for work?
I need more bookshelves.
My Hello Kitty mouse is really quite cute.
Did I set the VCR timer to tape Supernatural?
I have to remember to finish watching Tuesday's American Idol.
Crap, I totally did not set the VCR timer.
Pajammy to the left.
I still can't remember where that sand came from. I must have saved it for a reason tho.
I miss my watch.
I hope I'm not in the changing room at work tonight. Yuck.
A duck with an afro--too funny. Great picture.
Aw heck, I really need to set the timer.


Well, it's been bloggy and such but I really must be going now. Laters!

Marginally Magnificent Me
Fairly Fantastic Fiona

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from my Fiona!

Unknown said...

Pajammy to the right