Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kid Midget Baybee---whatever

The Rockstar and Dori being goofy
The Dino and Dori being silly
The Baybee and the sis in law
The big bro and the Baybee
The Akido Kid
Love the hair!!!!!!!
The Baybee kickin back with the Kid
The Kid and the Baybee
The one and only Midgit
My adorable cats---just had to add this one

The Kid
Mutton Chop Baybee and the sis in law
Just too cute!
Chillin'
She just couldn't be any cuter!





Howdy all. I honestly don't have much in the way of entertaining babble nor to I have any life altering ideologies to share with you. I simply wanted to take this opportunity to share pics of my visit with the Kid and her lil sis---my new niece. Chloe was born November 28 and I finally got to meet her last week. I am dieing to show off a coupla pics I took of her and Elise and my big bro and my sis in law. I did want to say that I made an observation about myself while visiting the family. I call my eldest niece the Kid, the middle niece the Midget and the new niece the Baybee (which will change of course as she becomes a non-baybee. I sometimes call her the Little Mutton Chop too. Or the Mohawk baybee. Depends on my mood.). They have names--real ones that is. What is my deal? Why do I feel compelled to call them these other titles? Don't get me wrong, the names fit them and I have no intention of calling these darling girls by their given names, I just think it's odd.



Oh yeah, I also wanted to give a big huge hug to the Rockstar and the Dino for being such fantastically adorable little rugrats who absolutely dig their aunt Kenzie.



I start winter term tomorrow. Ick. Did they honestly think I missed school so much that I would want to attend one class 4 times a week for 3 hours each time????? I think I could defiantly deal without that much of one class. Although I must admit I am looking forward to my Creative Writing class....I just wish it was spread out a bit more.




Well that's all for now folks!




Silence!!!!! I keeell yooou!



1 comment:

Mommy 2 Be said...

OMG Shes so flippen adorable.. Love love love the Baybee mohawk!
oh and how could i forget.. WELCOME back to the world of blogging, take ur shoes and coat off, stay awhile.. we like having ya around!
oh and also of course they will have odd names.. Helloooo you have friends like me - Nanner, cant forget Dory AKA Noodle, Bitter boy ....the list goes on...