Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hello blogspot my old friend

Once again, it's been awhile. I feel I should explain that a large part of my blogging absence was due to a slight disagreement between the int/cable provider and myself---they felt I should pay for my cable/int and I felt that my financial situation did not permit me to buy a pack of gum, let alone pay a rather large cable/int bill. But that is neither here nor there, that was then and this is now and now I have my int back! Yippee!

Anywho, I guess I am supposed to take care of this whole tagged business. According to my in-the-know pal Nanner, this means I have to make a list similar to Dori's with 8 facts about me. Oh joy and rapture, how exciting--hearing about doofy ol' me!

1. I am an extremely accomplished procrastinator. You name it, I can put it off. Everything from doing the dishes to packing--I am amazing in my ability to not get things done until I have no choice. In fact, I recently found a batch of Christmas cards from 1996 that I never mailed. Astonishing, isn't it?

2. I still cling to the childhood belief that someday I will be a famous author.

3. I own at least 20 dvd's that I have never watched, but just had to have. You know, in case I do want to watch them someday.

4. I have some sign language skills. Not impressive skills, mind you, just skills. I can hold a basic conversation as long as no one asks me anything to complex. Sure would be more impressive to be able to say I have some mad sign language skills. But my mommy told me not to tell blatantly obvious lies.

5. I still stick my hand out the car window and "fly". And I still think the best carnival ride in existence is the swings that make you feel like you're flying. Don't suppose that will ever change.

6. I have some really great friends--the Knuckle, the Coke Addict (Coca-cola merchandise that is), the Nanner, Bitter Boy, Dori, etc etc etc.

7. I enjoy Shirley Temple movies and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

8. I collect stuff. Porcelain dolls, other dolls, mooses, elephants, groovy weird stuff, fat cats, etc.

Now I am supposed to tag some folks--whatever that means. So I guess I'll tag Nanner, Bitter Boy, Dori, Santa Clause, Snuffy, Johnny 5, the Purple People Eater and Ivan the terrible (the one living with bitter boy). I don't know enough bloggers to tag anyone beyond Nanner really, so deal with it.

I am moving this weekend. I am leaving behind this rinky dinky little closet of an apartment, cute though it may be. I am moving on to bigger and better things---starting with the slightly bigger cute little apartment across the hall. That's right friends, I am moving from number 8 to number 9. I am very excited, even though my 'man'ager made a little boo boo and now I only have three days to get completely moved. Oh well!

That's it for now kiddies! *Searching for cutesy outta here thingy like Dori has*

No comments: